- Breast cancer is the commonest cancer in all ethnic groups and in all age groups in females starting from the age of 15 years onwards
- The overall Age-Standardised Incidence Rate (ASR) was 39.3 per 100,000 populations in 2006 in Malaysia
- Of the cases diagnosed in 2003, 33.6% were women between 40 to 49 years old.
- All Chinese women had the highest incidence with an ASR of 46.4 per 100,000 population.
- Triple assessment which consists of clinical assessment, imaging (ultrasound and/or mammography) and pathology (cytology and/or histology) is an established method for the diagnosis of breast cancer.
Friday, August 30, 2013
Friday, August 23, 2013
1. Act 304 & QAP Programme by Mr. Richard Ee
2. Radiation protection in the use of x-ray equipment by Mr. Khalis
3. Screening for Breast Cancer by Dr. Abdul Rahman
4. Management of Rheumatoid diseases by Dr. Pagalavan Letchumanan
5. Common Knee Injuries & diseases in GP Practice by Dr. Yoga Raj
The following CME will be on 26th October 2013.